These treats are super easy and only require a few ingredients and a few minutes to throw them together. These are a great treat for any party or to add to your holiday (or anytime) cookie tray. If you like Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, you’ll love these cookies!
- 2 cups of crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 48 Hershey’s Kisses
Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Mix peanut butter, sugar and eggs until well blended.
- Roll into balls about the size of small meatballs, and then line them on cookies sheets about 2 inches apart (no need to grease the pan). Don’t make them too big as they will expand a lot in the oven.
- Press one unwrapped Hershey’s kiss into the center of each cookie, about half way into the dough ball.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Let cool and Enjoy!
We know this recipe is going to be a hit and can’t wait to hear the reviews. Thanks to Emily Steiner for sharing this recipe with us! If you have a recipe you’d like to share, e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.Are you receiving your free digital subscription to The Zone Magazine? If not, click here!