Who wants some Barbacoa? You mean BBQ? No…Barbacoa!
Big thanks to one of our readers, Kristina Salko of Millers, MD, for sending this recipe to us. She’ll be receiving her choice of a t-shirt or mug as a thank you from The Zone! Visit this blog entry to see how you too can get your own t-shirt or mug by sending us your favorite recipe!
Now go try this recipe!
- 1 beef chuck roast
- 1 cup onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- shredded cheddar cheese
- a package of flour tortillas
- Place beef and sliced onion into a crock pot
- In a small bowl stir together taco seasoning, brown sugar, chili powder and apple cider vinegar and then pour over meat and onion.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 – 9 hours.
- When beef is ready, use 2 forks to shred the meat (in the crock pot) and stir into juices.
- Serve in tortillas, topped with cheese. Roll up and eat!
Thanks again Kristina!
Give this recipe a try and let us know what you think. Then be sure to send your favorite recipe to email@example.com!