COLD CRAB DIP
- 1 ¼ cups of Mayo
- ¼ cup French Dressing
- 1 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- ¼ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives (fresh or dried)
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley (fresh or dried)
- 1 teaspoon old bay (can add more if taste desires)
- 2 drops of tabasco or any hot sauce
- Mix all ingredients well, holding back 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Gently fold in 1 lb of LUMP crab meat.
- Place in a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle remaining ½ cup of cheese evenly, cover and refrigerate overnight. (sprinkle a few extra chives & Parsley on top, prior to refrigeration, for appearances.)
- Serve with crackers and ENJOY!
Do you have a favorite recipe you’d like to share ? E-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.